Many engineers nowadays use PVC and CPVC products in place of other materials’ since the products themselves and their assembly are cheaper and lightweight. Besides, plastic has superb insulation properties and it suffers from neither from internal nor external corrosion. Another advantage of thermoplastics is that they don’t experience friction loss since their passages are smooth and durable.
Advantages of thermoplastics
- Material and assembly is inexpensive
- Processing using glues, welding or melting
- Lightweight – transport and installation advantages
- Plastic has excellent insulation properties
- No internal or external corrosion; no scaling in the pipe
- A durably smooth passage and therefore less friction loss
Contact our dedicated sales team for detailed advice.